Please weigh your ingredients
- I used all almond flour instead of hazelnuts
- I added 1 tsp/4 grams of pure almond extract
- rolling dough between plastic wrap helps with sticking problem
- I choose to make this torte in a narrow rectangular tart springform pan
- I used a decorative pastry cutter to get a pretty scallop edge
My rating of this recipe is 5 out of 5. I do have to say I prefer the traditional Linzertorte (that is not chocolate) and uses raspberry jam.
The chocolate version is quite sweet and you really only need a tiny slice.
This is a community cookbook club where we want to see your photos of your end result. Don't forget to tag your photos on instagram with @smidgencookbookclub or post your photo on our facebook Bake Along with Smidgen
LOOK FOR THE BIG RED BARN
4675 Line 3
St. Marys, On
Call in advance
647 393 3821