Please weigh your ingredients
- graham crackers = 180 grams
- I used granulated sugar = 38 grams
- butter = 85 grams
- I used granulated sugar = 200 grams
- Cocoa powder = 35 grams
- Flour = 120 grams
- baking soda = 5 grams
- Salt = 3 grams
- I added 1 teaspoon/3 grams espresso powder
- Using a cookie scoop will give you uniform cupcakes
- foil-lined cupcake liners will help to remove liner easily
My rating of this recipe is 5 out of 5, with my added ganache filling. I thought cupcake needed more of a gooey filling to emulate S’mores.
- 100 grams semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- put chocolate in a heatproof bowl
- heat cream until just simmering
- pour cream over chocolate and let rest for 5 min
- stir until smooth
I made small hole in cupcakes and added a tablespoon of the chocolate ganache into each cupcake.
I used my small torch to toast the marshmallow, much easier then the oven.
I choose to top with a piece of graham cracker and a Fannie May S’mores chocolate.
This is a community cookbook club where we want to see your photos of your end result. Don't forget to tag your photos on instagram with @smidgencookbookclub or post your photo on our facebook Bake Along with Smidgen
LOOK FOR THE BIG RED BARN
4675 Line 3
St. Marys, On
Call in advance
647 393 3821